How It Works
The PSOB Wellness Center is Here for Everyone who works at the PSOB.
We Are Here To Encourage Your Efforts To Balance Work And Health.
A FEW BASIC RULES APPLY:
• The center is for use by members only, non-members or family may not use the facilities.
• The center is open to members whenever a member’s badge allows access; usually at least from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Footwear is required for equipment and general use while in the facility. The exception is stationary stretching and yoga mat use.
• There is a standard twenty-minute limit on the use of a piece of equipment if other members are waiting to use it.
• Noise must be kept to a minimum; the center is surrounded by offices.
• All equipment must be wiped down with disinfectant wipes after every use.
• Bulletin boards with information and announcements can be found in the hallway near the front entrance.
• Personal items not in use should be stowed during workouts. There are day use lockers available in each locker room. Wet items (that can transmit disease) should only be left out for as long as necessary.
• Lost and found items should be left under the sinks in the locker rooms.
• Items of value should be turned in to the security desk on the ground floor.
• Groups are welcome to use the center and will have priority over the floor space (and music selection) for set periods of time. Lights are to remain on during groups to ensure safety for all individuals.
• At times, some members may choose to turn off the larger fans. Small fans can be moved around as needed for personal use. When making adjustments to the room settings, members are requested to be considerate of others using the space. We are all in this together.